Excell Snow & Turf Maintenance
11000 Capital St, Oak Park, MI, 48237
1.Dan's Lawn Maintenance
41101 Havenwood Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Dan Mckernan's Lawn Svc
18800 Bungalow Dr
3.Dan O's Landscaping
53672 Atherton St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
4.Dan O's Landscaping
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313
Please try reloading the page.
Company provided me excellant pricing and service.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.