1.Neighborhood Urgent Care
120 Tanner Pl
2.University of Tennessee Medical Center
2681 Andersonville Hwy
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
UT Family Physicians Clinton, part of University Medical Group, provides comprehensive primary care and family medicine services as well as specialized treatment for more complex conditions. Our boardMore Nearby Locations »
3.Beverly Healthcare Clinton
220 Longmire Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical Clinics
105 Mitchell Ln
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Clinton Physical Therapy Center
1921 N Charles G Seivers Blvd
Occupational TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesClinicsHealth Resorts
6.Dermatology Associates Of Oak Ridge PC
800 Oak Ridge Tpke
Hair ReplacementPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgerySkin Care
Board Certified Dermatology - Office Hours by Appointment
7.Mcneeley Family Physicians
110 Executive Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
The appointment setter's are rude and they will not help you fit your child in if you call. This is why they need a doctor, and they should accomadate for a sick child. The doctor's are good and treat
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.