1.NHC HealthCare, Laurens
379 Pinehaven Street Ext
Home Health ServicesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
Established in 1973, NHC HealthCare primarily serves the community of Laurens. Located at Laurens, S.C., the center offers nursing care services. It supervises the daily patient activities of bathing,
2.Nhc Healthcare Of Laurens
301 Pinehaven Street Ext
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
315 W Alexander Ave
Home Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.