1.Laurens County Health Department
93 Human Services Rd
2.Laurens County Fire Departments Non-Emergency
Fire DepartmentsGovernment Offices
3.Laurens County Health Care System
22725 Highway 76 E
4.Laurens County Health Care
503 S Broad St
County & Parish Government
5.Laurens County Health System
968 Medical Ridge Rd
6.Laurens County Health System
210 S Broad St
7.Laurens County Health Care System
200 Plaza Cir
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.