1.Powell's Medical Clinic
201 S Clinton Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Total Health Internal Medicine, PLLC
602 Beaman Street. Unit 606
3.Clinton Urgent Care
1004 Beaman St
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
4.Piercy, Jammie S: Piercy, Jammie S
4212 Union School Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Carolina Eye Care Professionals, PA
340a Northeast Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Thomas R. Barowsky of Carolina Eye Care Professionals P.A. in Clinton, NC is your total eye care solution specialist. He and his staff provide quality service to your entire family and they are co
6.Liberty Management Co
110 E Main St
Medical Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Carolina Urology Healthcare
417 Vance St
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.