1.Envirotech Septic Service
288 Grove Beach Rd N
Septic Tanks & SystemsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
2.Cummins Envirotech Inc
29 Mile Creek Rd
Environmental EngineersProfessional Engineers
*Geo Scientist *Engineers *Soil & Groundwater Assessment/Remediation *Geoprobe? Investigations/Soil Borings
61 Buttonball Rd
Environmental & Ecological Products & ServicesEnvironmental, Conservation & Ecological OrganizationsEnvironmental & Ecological Consultants
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.