1.Stevenson Service Experts
797 Space Dr
Water HeatersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Duct Cleaning
On October 27, 2017 Gary Zigmann, a Stevenson Service Expert, performed an annual check on my Lennox home furnace. He was polite, courteous, informative, and expertly accomplished the task at hand.
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Clinton County, OH area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
552 Hiatt Rd
5.Modern Electrical Services
Po Box 206
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
fast service good price - had 2 other electricians out that couldn't fix the problem - this guy had power back on same day - would def use again
Po Box 744
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling Contractors
410 Forest Lake Dr
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsBuilding Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.