Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
1.Ozark Health Medical Ctr
245 Quality Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
2.Ozark Health Medical Center
2500 Highway 65 S
Medical CentersHospitalsNursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapists
The ED doctors are different from one visit to another so for someone to say that the E.R. doc is from the fiery pit is going a little to far. Do all the emergency doctors of the past have the best be
3.Area Agency on Aging
1299 Highway 65 S
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
4.Ozark Helath Specialty Clinic
2526 Highway 65 S Ste 205
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityClinics
5.Area Agency On Aging-White Rvr
258 Joe Bowling Rd Apt 8
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health ServicesGovernment Offices
6.Hospice Home Care
244 Highway 65 N Ste 6
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Van Buren County Health Dept
526 Quality Dr
HospicesSocial Service OrganizationsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.