1.Marotta Health And Wellness Chiropractic
939 Route 146
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysical TherapistsWeight Control Services
Dr. Antonio Marotta is the most EXCELLENT Chiropractor that I have ever been to. I have been to many Chiropractors and not one of them spends as much time and effort with patients as Dr. Marotta does.
2.Valdeon, Tina M
839 Route 146
3.Ellis Medical Group
939 Route 146 Ste 500
1 Barney Rd Ste 102
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4 Liebich Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
620 Pierce Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Schuyler Ridge Residential
1 Abele Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAdult Day Care CentersAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical Clinics
Well-tailored programs and services for long-term care, and day treatment programs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.