1.Yang Jr, Domingo B, MD
1700 State Rt 3
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
639 E 18th St
3.Yang Sherry MD
57 Willowbrook Blvd Ste 411
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Pum Yang Logistic Inc
130 W Commercial Ave
5.Yang Ping Chang OD
275 W State Rt 4
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
6.Tae Yang Farm USA Inc
200 Gates Rd Ste H
7.Jing Yang Ko DDS
271 Us Highway 46 Ste E101
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.