Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

By: Amr Q.
Tax Relief Providers, LLC.
I would like to take a moment to Thank Tax Relief Providers for helping me out of a terrible situation I had with the IRS. My business was audited for 2008, 2009, and 2010. I was told that I now owed them roughly $104,000 dollars in back taxes. I spent the next couple weeks looking at my options and calling dozens of Tax help providers only to hear that they wanted $4,000-$8,000 dollars to help me with my situation. Then one day I stumbled upon the Tax Relief Providers. I decided to give them a call and spoke with Stephanie. She explained all my options and what they could do to help me. Then I dared to ask what was the cost for their services. When she told me the cost which was well less then half of the other numbers I had gotten I told her to sign me up. Once the process got started she was in constant communication with me letting me know how things were going. Although it took almost 2 years it was worth it. I came to them owing like I said almost $104,000 dollars and they got me an Offer In Compromise settlement for under $12,000 dollars. They are the real deal and would recommend them to anybody that's in the position I was in. Thanks again Stephanie and everyone on the Tax Providers Team.
By: denniseortiz
Tax Relief Providers, LLC.
This place is an honest and reliable place. They helped me remove the levy that was placed on my bank account.
Tips & Advices
Yes. Communicating with the IRS can become complicated, especially for the layperson who isn't well-versed in the field of tax law. A tax attorney can help ensure an individual is taking the right approach and is staying within the law.
  • What do you specialize in?
  • Do you have references?
  • What credentials do you have? Are you licensed to practice in this state?
  • What is your hourly rate, and what is the cost of an initial consultation?
Yes. Tax attorneys must first earn a law degree. Then, they must pass the state bar exam specific to the state in which they practice. Some may choose to further their education by obtaining a master's degree in taxation law or taking the CPA exam.
Though both are experts in matters related to taxes and taxation law, there are some key differences between certified public accountants and tax attorneys. Tax attorneys focus more on the legal side of tax law. They have a law degree and have passed the bar exam. CPAs focus more on the financial side of tax law. They have passed the CPA exam. To take this exam, individuals must have 150 or more college credits, and typically some work experience.
Yes. Tax attorneys can help clients with back taxes.

Just a moment...