Serving the Clifton area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Maywood Center For Health & Rehabilitation
100 W Magnolia Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCounseling ServicesMedical Clinics
The Maywood Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation offers a range of health and medical care services. It provides 24-hour skilled nursing solutions. Operational for more than 30 years, the center offe
80 Pompton Ave Ste B04
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
3.Wellcare Nurses & Staffing Inc.
2 Broad St Ste 507
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNurses
4.Arden Courts of Wayne
800 Hamburg Tpke
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
5.Home & Hospital Medical Personnel Inc.
799 Bloomfield Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Proudly serving New Jersey families for over 33 years, Home & Hospital Medical Personnel Inc. provides home health care services for seniors, adults, and pediatric patients with special needs. A nurse
6.Right At Home
47 Park Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
Right at Home of Essex County has been family owned and operated for almost 15 years. Our mission is to provide in home care to seniors & those who wish to maintain their independence, wherever home mMore Nearby Locations »
7.C.H.E Senior Care Therapy
25 Ann St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
A Place For Mom
Serving the Clifton area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.