All-Phases Electrical, LLC
Allendale, NJ, 07401
1.GEM Electric CTG, LLC
319 Washington Ave
Call Gem Electric Ctg, Llc For Professional Electrical Quotes Today!
2.I & T Electrical
207 Piaget Ave
Thanks for stopping by! Our workmanship is superior! Our customer service is top notch! We have served many schools with their outdoor lighting. Please call today for a fast free friendly estimate! Ad
3.GEM Electrical Contracting LLC
790 Bloomfield Ave
Lighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
GEM Electrical Contracting LLC, is locally owned and operated in the great state of New Jersey. We have over 20 years of experience in the electrical industry. GEM Electrical was founded because I saw
4.A1 Electric And Solar
136 President St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
10% Off Senior Citizens, Law Enforcement Offices & Military Discount+3more
Louis came out Sunday morning, came on time, had an excellent attitude, very professional, happy guy, looked @ a few things and fixed my ac that had stopped working after a storm. I would definitely
5.Gold Medal Service
Click for Coupon
Gold Medal Plumbing Heating Cooling Electric is a locally owned and operated company proudly serving the Greater Central Jersey area. You can count on Gold Medal for 24 Hour Emergency Service, 365 day
6.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
ElectriciansBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
7.American Electrical Construction LLC
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneratorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Rich recently repaired a pair of fluorescent lighting fixtures that were not operating efficiently. I was very please in the manner that Rich repaired them and thought his fee was fair.I would highly
Serving the Clifton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.