Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Cliffside Park area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.MedRite Urgent Care - Westside
330 W 42nd St
Urgent CareClinicsMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
$5 Off Your Flu Vaccine+1more
I used there service a couple months ago and I swear they were fast and professional no hassle at all, I will not waste my time at another ER again here in the city.
301 Bridge Plz N
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
$5 off Your Flu Vaccine
Best Place to go when you need a doctor and its not life threatening. Great doctor. Great Staff and no wait.
32 Franklin St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been using this practice for over 8 years. I recommend them to all my friends. They are open on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. I always tell my friends to change doctors when they tell me the
5.DOT Medical Examiner-DOT Physicals
12010 15th Ave Rm 6
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsMedical Service Organizations
Visit our website
Best place to do the medical examiner's certificate for all CDL , I just did it today, done in 20 minutes . Also accept credit card payments, only charge $85 for it, cheaper than other place I did bef
Accord Physicians Urology Division
Serving the Cliffside Park area. Local Cancer Treatment CenterIn Brooklyn NY
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.