1.Optimal Health Choice
876 W Sugarland Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
2.US Department of The Interior Indian Affairs Bureau
3.Orellana Edgar MD
315 S W C Owen Ave
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Founded in 1976, Florida Community Health Centers is a private, nonprofit organization that offers health care services. The organization serves the communities of Fort Pierce, North Palm Beach and In
4.Hendry Regional Med Ctr Found
544 W Sugarland Hwy
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Palm Terrace of Clewiston
301 S Gloria St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical Clinics
6.Eye Centers Of Florida
820 W Sugarland Hwy Ste 7
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.San Carlos Chiropractic: Schaffer Glen DC
Medical ClinicsMassage TherapistsPhysical TherapistsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
When looking for a Fort Myers Chiropractor or Chiropractors or Clinic Ft. Myers Florida Call 239-267-3133 for Dr. Glen Schaffer Work Injuries, Sports Injuries, Pinched Nerves, New Patients Welcome, Ne
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.