www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Lowe's Tire Center
110 W Boothe St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Home Depot® Official Site
www.HomeDepot.com/ Buy Online and Pick Up in Store.More Saving. More Doing. Shop Today
Please try reloading the page.
Got a new set of tires for my Porsche today. Love these guys. They really know what they are doing. I can tell they've been there for a long time and now I see why. No up-sales, no playing around. From now on, these are the only tire guys around.
Our family has used Smokey's for years and years. Always fair deals and prompt work.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.