Memorial Hermann Nurse Health Line
Serving the Cleveland area. In Need of Some Medical Advice?Get Free Advice from Trained Nurses
1.Zameer Ali Khan, DDS
21844 Grand Lancelot Dr
2.Faisal M Khan, DDS
20035 W Lake Houston Pkwy Ste 100
Pediatric Associates of Kingwood is a health care organization that offers medical care and diagnostic services for a range of pediatric diseases and disorders. It offers prenatal counseling, immuniza
3.Royal Dental-Lalji Dental PC: Khan, Etasam A DDS
9952 Fm 1960 Bypass Rd W
4.Khan Mohammad O MD
22999 Highway 59 N Ste 218
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
5.Dr. Kamran Ahmed Khan, MD
1353 N Travis St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Mobin Khan, MD
1111 Medical Plaza Dr Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Mobin Khan, MD, specialist in hospitalist and internal medicine, currently sees patients in Spring, Texas. Dr. Khan graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine (2006) and is licensed to
7.Khan, Farhat, MD
150 Pine Forest Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.