1.Pro-Tech Industrial Sales
6025 Lee Hwy Ste 326-1
Manufacturers Agents & Representatives
4901 Old Tasso Rd NE
For reliable staffing solutions, look no further than ProTemps Staffing!
3325 Davy Crockett Rd NE Ste 118
Janitorial ServicePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesWater Pressure CleaningWindow Cleaning
4.Dry-Tech Carpet Cleaning
3505 Adkisson Dr NW Ste 104
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning Contractors
6101 Enterprise Park Dr
Employment AgenciesEmployment ConsultantsEmployment ContractorsExecutive Search Consultants
ProLogistix hires logistics and warehouse employees for temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire warehouse jobs.
6.Pro Audio Group Inc
910 Creekside Rd
Sound Systems & EquipmentConsumer Electronics
396 Spring Hill Dr
Carpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersCleaning Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.