Serving the Cleveland area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Landscaping By Tim Ware
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Tim sodded our yard and did a beautiful job. There is a negative review around by me that was a complete misunderstanding. I would recommend Tim anytime to sod your yard. He can show you where it is
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Premium Lawncare & Landscaping
908 Graysville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
We install and maintain all forms of landscaping. We are certified installers of retaining walls and concrete pavers. We install Rainbird irrigation. We plant trees, shrubs and sod. We then can mainta
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.James Swafford Landscaping
1717 Eagle Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
The best work I've seen in Chattanooga and surrounding areas. These guys know what they're doing.
4637 Dayton Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNurseries-Plants & TreesBuilding Specialties
Americas Gardens is a new nursery and landscaping company on Dayton Boulevard. They are extremely helpful!!!! The landscaped my entire front yard and it looks amazing!!!! Dont waste your time and effo
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.