General Dental Clinic
www.stevehartlinedds.net 1815 Stuart Avenue NW,, Cleveland, TN 37311 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
115 Interstate Dr NW
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryClinics
I definitely recomended to my friends and family ,Idid not waited long, and dr. Oyler was very informative and down to earth, I felt confident with his recommendations...Mary Jane Bartolo
2.Bradley Dental Center
3770 Ocoee Pl NW STE 101
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
CALL US FOR SPECIALS WE OFFER!!
A conservative, health centered dental office located in Cleveland, TN, Bradley Dental Center, the office of Dr. Timothy H. Ray, offers a wide range of general and family dentistry services including
3.Hartline, Steve DDS
1815 Stuart Ave NW
Visit our website
4.DeArmond & Jones Dentists DDS
150 20th St NW
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry More Info
4335 Keith St NW
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
I haven't been to a dentist in years... Out of fear!! The staff from the time I walked through the door were wonderful and very comforting. The last experience I had with a dentist I needed a root caMore Nearby Locations »
2175 Chambliss Ave NW
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My whole family from my mom and dad to my brother and i have come to see you guys with our orthodontic needs. I am very happy with my results as I know the rest of the family is with theirs as well.
7.Michael G Weathersby DDS MDS
2175 Chambliss Ave NW Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Chattanooga Dental Office
www.collegedaledentisttn.com 4957 Swinyar Drive, Ooltewah, TN 37363 We Have 27+ Years Experience.Call Our Dental Clinic Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future