Serving the Cleveland area.
1.Thompson, R S
2260 S Lee Hwy
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Thompson & Lett Eye Care
7161 Lee Hwy Ste 200
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsEyeglasses
3.James C Thompson Jr DDS
1909 Gunbarrel Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
4.Frederick H Thompson DDS
4109 Mountain View Ave Ste 300
Dr. Thompson has been my dentist for over 10 years now and I have confidence that he will be my dentist for many years to come. I've had a couple new fillings and several old fillings replace and I'm
5.T C Thompson Children's Hospital
2700 Westside Dr NW
6.Logan-Thompson, P.C., Attorneys at Law
30 2nd St NW
Social Security & Disability Law AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
7.Robert S Thompson Atty
30 2nd St NW
Mountainstone Veterinary Hospital PC
1626 Stuart Rd NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.