1.Melendez, Jesus, MD
106c Peerless Xing NW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Jesus Melendez, APN
1060 Peerless Xing NW Ste 200
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Pinson is very very thorough understanding and compassionate Doctor Who treats his patients very well listens to their needs and I would recommend him to anyone with spinal problems ann myself.. being a long time suffer of chronic back pain and disease , he has always took time to check on me, he is great!! Ms Wright
We are new patience at this facility & we absolutely loved Dr. Farrukh & the entire staff. I'm so glad that we found a family practice that made us feel like that is where we belong. Dr. Farrukh took time to make us feel comfortable & to listen to all of our concerns. :)
I really like this clinic. The staff is professional yet personable. This is a great place to go to for non-emergency issues! Has a great atmosphere.
My Doctor for ten years and he is the best :) Susan Swafford
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.