Chattanooga Dental Care
6102 Ringgold Rd, Chattanooga, TN, 37412
148 Stuart Xing NE
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. DR. BRAD WORKED WITH ME WHEN I HAD INSURANCE AND WHEN I DID NOT. MORWE THAN HALF MY TEETH NEEDED MAJOR WORK. HE WAS GENUANLLY CONCERNED ABOUT ME. IT IS NOT VERY OFFTENYOU WILL F
4335 Keith St NW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I haven't been to a dentist in years... Out of fear!! The staff from the time I walked through the door were wonderful and very comforting. The last experience I had with a dentist I needed a root caMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bradley Dental Center
3770 Ocoee Pl NW
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
CALL US FOR SPECIALS WE OFFER!!
A conservative, health centered dental office located in Cleveland, TN, Bradley Dental Center, the office of Dr. Timothy H. Ray, offers a wide range of general and family dentistry services including
4.DeArmond & Jones Dentists DDS
150 20th St NW
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
5.Hartline, Steve DDS
1815 Stuart Ave NW
Visit our website
6.Pate, Richard DDS
2292 Chambliss Ave NW
Complete Dental Care and New Patients Welcome.
7.Pediatric Dentistry of Chattanooga, PLLC
150 Stuart Xing NE
My family loves this office. The kids enjoy the fun office theme. The staff and doctors are so friendly!
4607 Dayton Blvd, Chattanooga, TN, 37415
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future