Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Cleveland area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Physician First PC
2725 Keith St NW
ClinicsBeauty SalonsCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
Best place ever! Great staff and they really care about their patients and their family members. They know us by name. I have never had any issues with them.
2.Bradley Urgent Care
4021 Keith St NW
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Love the care and the friendly service.The doctor is fantastic.
3.Voytik Center for Orthopedic Care
2700 Westside Dr NW
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
Our center is staffed with the finest team of healthcare professionals who are educated in the latest technology, treatments, and equipment available and provide you with the newest treatment options
4.Cleveland Psychiatric Center Pc
1723 Mount Vernon Dr NW
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPsychiatric ClinicsMental Health Services
115 Interstate Dr NW
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I definitely recomended to my friends and family ,Idid not waited long, and dr. Oyler was very informative and down to earth, I felt confident with his recommendations...Mary Jane Bartolo
6.Bradley Dental Center
3770 Ocoee Pl NW STE 101
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
CALL US FOR SPECIALS WE OFFER!!
A conservative, health centered dental office located in Cleveland, TN, Bradley Dental Center, the office of Dr. Timothy H. Ray, offers a wide range of general and family dentistry services including
7.DeArmond & Jones Dentists DDS
150 20th St NW
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Cleveland area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.