Ace Glass & Mirror Company
Bedford, OH, 44146
1.Matteo Residential Construction, Inc.
15408 Macauley Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsHome Improvements
Mark Matteo- Owner 2nd Generation of Home Improvement. Mark has been in the building industry for more than twenty seven years. Mark's product and industry knowledge is extensive and is just one of th
2.Glass Block Headquarters
15149 Lorain Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Purchase 5 Windows, Recieve 2 Free Vents
3.Cleveland Glass Block
4566 E 71st St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceGlass-BlockWindows
5943 Mayfield Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
5.Glass Doctor of Cleveland
7120 Carnegie Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsGlass DoorsMirrors
FREE Glass protectant+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvement
4829 Galaxy Pkwy Ste E
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBoiler DealersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
7.Renewal by Andersen
600 W 11th Pl
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsDoor Repair
The Andersen Difference Homeowners trust and recommend Andersen more than any other brand*. Whether you're renovating your home or building from the ground up, we've got what you're looking for. When
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.