Discount Drug Mart Inc
8500 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH, 44060
1.PAI Medical GroupServing the Cleveland, OH area
Wigs & Hair PiecesHair Replacement
New York Design
24279 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH, 44070
Please try reloading the page.
I found Matt to be very genuine and sincere. He really made my Medicare concerns disappear when he explained to me all my Medicare options and what I was best suited for. Now, I can rest easy knowing my Medicare is in good hands
Wonderful Dr. Great bedside manner, does not rush you. Answers all questions. Is always available to reach. He found my disorder in 10 minutes, when for 10 years I went from one nuero to another seeking help.
His specialty is cardiology and he took very good care of my grandmother. He was he only doctor we knew and he treated all of us as a family GP. Excellent physician.
The best doctor in Cleveland. Takes time to listen, explains treatment and really is there for the patient \\.
This is such a wonderful wig boutique. Warm, welcoming, and made me feel so comfortable. Wigs are stunning!
Best Virgin hair in the city! The showroom was beautiful many textures to choose from and friendly staff
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.