13315 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH, 44107
4650 Rocky River Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living Facilities
The Rae-Ann Center is a licensed mental health care facility for senior citizens. It features grounds, courtyards, common areas, reading and television rooms, and emergency call system-equipped privat
2.Southern Hills Skilled Nursing & Rehab Center
19530 Bagley Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Many years of living can take it toll on a human body. That is where therapy can help, not to remake, but to rejuvenate and help heal the wear and tear. That’s what I experienced at Southern Hills. Th
7040 Hepburn Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Every room has a big beautiful window. Flat screen TV's, community rooms with couches, tables and chairs and TV. Family is invited to eat with their loved ones. Staff is equipped to handle any emerg
4.Cityview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
6606 Carnegie Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapists
This facility truly responds to the needs of the Cleveland community. The dedicated staff have made a difference in resident's lives. They fix broken spirits in addition to mending bodies.
5.Broadview Multi-Care Center
5520 Broadview Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical Therapists
The most wonderful and caring people work here. Everyone was friendly and responded quickly to our needs. The building is beautiful and clean! They really care about people and do their best to mak
6.Judson At University Circle
2181 Ambleside Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersAssisted Living Facilities
Hello, \r \r My husband and I visited Linda H. on the 14th of June at Judson park. I just wanted to thank you and the staff for such an enjoyable visit. The grounds were beautiful; the building and he
12504 Cedar Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Great Company to work for!!
7377 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, OH, 44129
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.