1.New Horizons Computer LearningMOVED
1 Infinity Corporate Centre Dr Ste 250
Employment TrainingEducational ServicesComputer System Designers & ConsultantsManagement Training
Great instructors. Huge variety of classes and many are even guaranteed to run which is great for my schedule.
2.New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Cleveland, OH
4500 Rockside Road Plaza 45 - Suite 100
Computer & Technology SchoolsAdult EducationSchools
3.New Horizon Partners Inc
32300 Haver Hill Dr
Business Coaches & Consultants
4.New Horizons Holdings
7911 Enterprise Dr
5.New Horizon Development Co
11476 Hawke Rd Ste D
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
6.Medina County New Horizons
116 W North St
County & Parish Government
7.Summa's New Horizons Adult Day
1900 23rd St
Adult Day Care CentersSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.