Benjamin Rose Institute On Aging
11890 Fairhill Rd, Cleveland, OH, 44120
1.MetroHealth Center for Skilled Nursing Care
4229 Pearl Rd
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
2.The MetroHealth System
6835 Broadway Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
I always receive above par service when I go. I use their mental health services, dental services and have had to go to Urgent care. I have never been dissatisfied. MetroHealth has been my provider si
2999 Payne Ave Ste 216
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Metro Health Rehab Institute
2500 Metrohealth Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7800 Pearl Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.The MetroHealth System
4310 Richmond Rd
Home Health Services
Serving the Cleveland area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.