1.Ladi Williams, Esq.
1360 W 9th St Ste 200
AttorneysCivil Litigation & Trial Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law AttorneysLitigation & Tort Attorneys
2.Williams Donald C
1370 Ontario St
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAutomobile Accident AttorneysAttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
3.Williams, J Ryan
600 Superior Ave E Ste 1600
4.Williams, Leah A
1900 E 9th St Ste 3200
5.Williams, Timothy J
925 Euclid Ave Ste 1100
6.Caroline M Williams Attorney
901 Lakeside Ave E
7.Williams Hawal Atty
1001 Lakeside Ave E
AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living TrustsMalpractice Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage Attorneys
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future