Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
6865 Pearl Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
ImmediaDent is the nation's premier urgent dental provider offering full service dentistry at your convenience. In addition, patients can obtain basic dental services on appointment and walk-in basis.More Nearby Locations »
2.White, Clark C DDS
5825 Landerbrook Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. Clark C. White III, D.D.S. graduated from Wittenberg University in 3 years. He graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Cum Laude, where he also received the Pierre Fauchard
3.Messing Howard J DDS Inc
6929 Saint Andrews Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Hands down the best experience I have even had at a dental office. I had a root canal done on 01/24/2013 and the time there was no pain at all. They made me feel some relaxed. Dr.Messing and his team
7351 Northcliff Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
This is the best Dental office I have ever been to in my life. Dr. Popa and staff are incredible. They are caring and compassionate and I would recommend them to anyone. If you are afraid of the deMore Nearby Locations »
5.Harper & Gilmore Family Dentists
2250 Warrensville Center Rd
Pediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
Excellent Experience Great Staff
6.Ali, Hayat DDS
11501 Lorain Ave
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Best place and only place I will go to get my teeth done .really nice and friendly people that care about taking care or there customers thank you Hayet ...
7.Westside Family Dental
18611 Detroit Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
Westside Family Dental?s mission is to achieve excellence in dentistry through individual high quality care in a clean, stress-free and comfortable atmosphere. We are a full service dental practice, p
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.