Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services Inc
8300 Hough Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44103
1.Northeast Ohio Neighborhood Health Services Inc
8300 Hough Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Imaging ServicesDental ClinicsClinics
NEON is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) network of community health centers dedicated to improving access to health care and reducing health disparities in Greater Cleveland. NEON’s mission
7351 Northcliff Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is the best Dental office I have ever been to in my life. Dr. Popa and staff are incredible. They are caring and compassionate and I would recommend them to anyone. If you are afraid of the deMore Nearby Locations »
3.Harper & Gilmore Family Dentists
2250 Warrensville Center Rd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Excellent Experience Great Staff
4.Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave
Dental ClinicsSchoolsColleges & UniversitiesClinics
Continually ranked among America's best colleges, Case Western Reserve University has a habit of breaking new ground. Our faculty, staff, students and alumni innovate. They inspire. They test the limi
5.ImmediaDent - Urgent Dental Care
6865 Pearl Rd
ImmediaDent is the nation's premier urgent dental provider offering full service dentistry at your convenience. In addition, patients can obtain basic dental services on appointment and walk-in basis.More Nearby Locations »
29001 Cedar Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Weisberg, Lee is a privately held company in Cleveland, OH.Categorized under Dentists.
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Severance
3636 Mayfield Rd
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Everyone is just great!! Very pleasant and professional. Easy scheduling. Thank you for the great service!More Nearby Locations »
Cleveland Dental Office
www.drewrwiltmandds.com 30400 Detroit Road., Westlake, OH 44145 Professional General Dentistry.Call Our Clinic for An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future