1.Nurse On CallMOVED
9500 Euclid Ave
2.McCall, Amanda L
1241 W 11th St
yp.areaguides.net Nurses - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
One of the BEST agencies in the business. Very professional and the aides are well trained. I highly recommend this agency for your needs.
My mother care was exception, I could not have found a better home care agency ! In would refer them to anyone whose looking for great care.
This company tells its clients that the staff is CPR certified and has each employee back graound checked. This a NOT true. They hire anyone, and no experience is needed.
I love the fact that you speak a lot of languages , cheap prices , realy good services .i sure i will call you again ^^
Very nice people , thanks you warm living for taking care of my mom . i love you guys did a great job . thanks you so much again
Nice management and good staff that follow up and called my mother each time she is discharged from the hospital or she calls to ask for something.
This agency is a great Alcohol and Drug Counseling Services I've ever attend. Especially for African American.
I am only using this company for one month while I get a new provider of cpap equipment. I was in there yesterday and when the rep stepped out to get additional paperwork I heard her tell a coworker that she could reach over the table and slap me. Not the kind of people I want to help with my care
This company is in major need of do better. Between the nasty attitude of the staff and what seems to be a lack of a boss, it's crazy. Came to check the place out but quickly was turned off. It just doesn't seem to be what the sign out side the door claims. And the poor staff don't look happy to walk in or out the place. Does anyone know a good all around agency?
Watch out! Do not do business with these guys! They do not pay their vendors and they cut off contact after services have been rendered.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.