1.Health Care Management Resources
5339 Ridge Rd
2.Managed Care Consultants Inc
6150 Parkland Blvd Ste 105
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceDental InsuranceLife Insurance
3.Center for Dialysis Care Management Offices
18720 Chagrin Blvd
4.Merck-Medco Managed Care
6161 Oak Tree Blvd
Research & Development Labs
5.Care Management Inc
3601 Green Rd Ste 202
Health InsuranceHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceInsurance
6.Care Management Inc
23366 Commerce Park
Management ConsultantsBusiness Management
7.Multi Care Management
5198 Richmond Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.