A Place For Mom
Serving the Cleveland area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Cleveland Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
4036 Highway 8
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Joy Health & Rehab of Cleveland
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
3.Bolivar Medical Center
901 E Sunflower Rd
Surgery CentersHospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The employees are very rude, especially on the weekend i've tried callin to ask them about a love one and they did not know she was there, ok im like im shore there is a computer there so u can ook to
4.Genesis Home Care Link
705 E Sunflower Rd
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
Founded in 1995, Genesis Hospice Care is a nonprofit organization that serves individuals with severe, chronic and life-threatening diseases. The organization maintains more than 10 locations in Missi
5.Mid-Delta Home Health & Hospice
301 N Martin Luther King Dr
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesNurses Registries
6.Sta-Home Health & Hospice
217 S Sharpe Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.Mid-Delta Home Health & Hospice
300 South St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesMedical Centers
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.