Greenville Clinic PA
1502 S Colorado St, Greenville, MS, 38703
1.Muir M Eric DR
PO Box 339
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
2.Dr. Eric Lee Reimund, MD
1400 E Union St
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Eric Reimund MD
1024 Washington Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Blaylock Medical Clinic PA
130 E Walker St, Greenville, MS, 38701
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.