Blaylock Medical Clinic PA
130 E Walker St, Greenville, MS, 38701
1.Delta Health Center
547 Rosemary Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Delta Health CenterServing the Cleveland, MS area
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Delta Home Health Inc
301 N Martin Luther King Dr
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
4.Mid-Delta Home Health & Hospice
300 South St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesMedical Centers
5.Delta Health Center Inc
702 Martin Luther King St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Delta Health Center Inc
1414 Hospital St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
7.Mid Delta Community Ctr Inc
122 Highway 8
Greenville Clinic PA
1502 S Colorado St, Greenville, MS, 38703
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.