1.Value Dental Centers
2.Value Dental Ctr
17820 SE 109th Ave
Please try reloading the page.
The staff and the assistants were very nice, the dentist very good at his job, however this business needs to improve their patient people skills learn to be compassionate money is not everything in life learn that the lord giveth you your skills and blessings to assist people not to make them feel inferior less than a human. when someone is in pain and suffering especially when they have insurance you can try to have payment plan to help assist patients. You would probably generate more business from patient referrals if you worked on your "bedside manner "! Remember this one thing people will always remember how you make them feel, treat people how you would want to be treated or how you would want a family member to be treated if the shoe was on the other foot! This business would much prefer to say to hell with you even if you have insurance if you don't have your copay/deductible don't waste your time going to this office, the staff will have compassion for you but the dentist/management are tight fixed uncompassionate people...... I gave the business a two star rating because the staff is kind and the dentist is competent as far as skill goes for his profession therefore I wanted to be fair in my rating, the business as the potential to be great if they work on their patient compassion skills!
Great office and great staff. They take me for emergency dental work same day and get it done right. Dr. Kasem and his staff are rockstars. I love these guys, they do good work and care about their customers. Expect a small wait but its worth it because Dr. Kasem will make sure you are getting what you need and not a bit more. He doesn't waste your time or money and he's a brilliant dentist, truly good at his craft.
Dr. Perez is very patient and does an excellent job with me and my childrens teeth. He is very patient with children and makes everyone feel comfortable. He does a wonderful job to make sure I am not in any pain when I have any procedures done. I have every confidence in him and that he will always take great care of me and my families teeth.
Very professional Job, close to my home and the team are very kind and explainable. They did a good job in my teeth.
Great dentist, good prices with a good team to work with. Appointments on time and a good sense of humor
Love this office, the staff is friendly and it's so close to my house
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future