818 Oakwood Rd, Charleston, WV, 25314
1.Lawrence Henry Schoonover, DDS
1 Elm St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. Larry Schoonover DDS is an outstanding dentist. I have never had a dentist come close to the professionalism and care that he provided. My entire family uses his practice. I will recommend him
1 French St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Butterworth D W Dds
PO Box 665
4.Nagy & Majestro
830 Oakwood Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been going there for years, which is the only reason I still go - creature of habit. The rates are sooooo over priced according to some of the other offices I have contacted. They do accept car
5.Bowen Dental Associates
319 Spruce St
I love this no more flipping through pages / go GREEN /help protect our kids planet / bad part..phones get broke ..not everybody has one(like our elders)
6.Skaff Don E DDS
4502 Maccorkle Ave SE
At Pediatric Dentistry located in Kanawha City, Charleston, West Virginia, we strive to impress upon every child the importance of lifelong dental health. Therefore, we work extra hard to ensure that
7.Bill J Gibson, DDS
5089 Elk River Rd
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future