1.Wanger, Michael, MD
516 Lakeview Rd Ste 4
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Dr. Michael D Solomon, MD
3190 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste 202
Physicians & SurgeonsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementSkin Care
3.Brucculeri, Michael J, MD
1055 S Fort Harrison Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Hadley, Michael R, MD
430 Morton Plant St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
5.Brucculeri, Michael J, MD
1124 Lakeview Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.G Michael Nauert MD
1560 S Highland Ave
Abortion ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. David Michael Wall, MD
1700 N Mcmullen Booth Rd Ste A2-1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
3 Credit Reports for $1
www.gofreecredit.com Fast & Secure. View Instantly!Get your latest score today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.