Care Team Home Care
3311 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL, 33609
1.Nurses Choice Inc
750 N Belcher Rd
NursesPhysician AssistantsEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
2.Nurses Choice Inc
600 Bypass Dr Ste 114
NursesNurses RegistriesMedical Assistants & Technicians
3.Pediatric Health Choice
3110 75th St N
Home Health ServicesHospicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesNurses-Home Services
4.Pediatric Health Choice Home Medical Equipment
8509 Benjamin Rd Ste D
Home Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospicesPhysical Therapists
5.Doctor's Choice Home Care
915 Oakfield Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
6.Floridas Choice Health Care
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Advanced geriatric care management and Senior care transition specialists – healthcare advocates to assess. Plan. Coordinate. Monitor and provide services for the elderly and their families.
Generations At Home
1 Beach Dr SE Unit 302, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 An In-Home Health Care Company...That Feels Like Family
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.