1.AFC Urgent Care Clearwater
1500 N McMullen Booth Rd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersClinics
Most Insurance Welcome! Call Today or walk-in
Very impressive! Courteous, professional, timely. I highly recommend this place.
2.Pain Care of Clearwater
51 S Main Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsMassage TherapistsPain Management
Visit our website
CLEARWATER Pain Care of Clearwater 3150 N Wickham Rd Ste 9 Melbourne FL Office: 727-572-6261 Fax: 727-443-2501 Hours of Operation: Monday to Wednesday 8:30am to 4pm MELBOURNE Atlantis Pain Care 219
3.HealthNow Family + Urgent Care
2086 Gulf To Bay Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
Love Dr Ngo and his Staff. Both facilities are always fresh and clean. The Pinellas Park location is a one stop shop where Dental and Pharmacy is also available. Great Doctor who listens and is very t
4.Select Medical Corp
2461 N McMullen Booth Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsRehabilitation ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
30387 US Highway 19 N
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Clearwater, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3686 at 30387 US Highway 19 North, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
6.Evoke Life Soltions, Inc
301 Turner St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
1437 S Belcher Rd
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.