Hernando Aluminum Inc
16248 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL, 34601
1.Clear Choice Electrical
210 S Evergreen Ave
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectricians
2.Clear Choice Electrical
3.CLEAR CHOICE USA
8380 Ulmerton Rd Ste 312
WindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsDoor & Window ScreensDoor Wholesalers & Manufacturers
4.Clear Choice Windows and More
12775 Starkey Rd Ste A
WindowsStorm SheltersWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHurricane Shutters
5.Clear Choice Windows and More, Inc.
1200 Starkey Rd Ste 110
Storm Windows & DoorsWindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesShutters
6.Clear Choice of Pinellas Park
8800 49th St N Ste 401
7.Clear Choice Concepts
40152 US Highway 19 N
Telemarketing ServicesTelephone Equipment & Systems
Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.