2800 5th Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33712
1.ABC Tires & Auto
7180 Park Blvd N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
I have used these guys for the past 3 years and they continue to only better themselves in service.
2.ABC Tire & Rim
1738 28th St N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5532 Us Highway 19
New Port Richey,FL
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
iI FEEL LIKE THIS PLACE IS FAIR ALSO, I HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. FAIR PRICE GOOD SERIVE, POLITE QUICK ETC.
209 E Lemon St, Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.