Serving the Clearfield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Anderson Family Dentistry
1264 W 300 N
I am so glad that I found an reputable and affordable dentist that I can trust not charging excessive and unnecessary procedures. I live in the Salt Lake area and it is well worth the extra drive.
1477 N 2000 W Ste C
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Westside Medical offers comprehensive medical office services combined with several specialty areas in the Clinton, UT area. Serving the surrounding metro area, our offices help families get health ca
3.Bennett Chiropractic Office
195 E Gentile St Ste 7
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
Bennett Chiropractic Office is located in Layton, Utah. For years we have provided our patients with quality chiropractic care that brings lasting results. Dr. Dale Bennett knows that chiropractic car
4.Layton Hills Dental Care
743 King St Ste 300
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Perfect dental work!Hi, I am 59 years old, have had dozens of dentist over the years, and Dr. Jeffery Neville and his staff at Layton Hills Dental Care (Layton, UT.) stand out among all the others - I
2121 N 1700 W
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysician AssistantsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
We are an independently owned medical clinic with 5 locations across Davis and Weber Counties. We embrace patient wellness as the purpose of our existence. Providing quality healthcare to the communit
6.Hillfield Pediatric & Family Dentistry
2112 N Hill Field Rd
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
$450 Off Wisdom Teeth Extraction+2more
Dr. Darren Wible in Layton offers the best dental work and customer service that I have ever experienced from a dentist. He specializes in cosmetic dentistry and does an exceptional job. His communic
7.Hillfield Pediatric & Family Dentistry
2112 N Hill Field Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Our teeth are a critical part of not only supporting complete physical health, but also of maintaining a positive self-image for years to come. For many people, obtaining a clean and beautiful smile m
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Clearfield area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.