1.Westside Electric LLCServing the Cle Elum, WA area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Do you want your wiring done right the first time, backed by our assurance of satisfaction? Then call the good guys and we will quote your job accurately and thoroughly. We do Residential and Commerci
2.Couette Electric..Serving the Cle Elum, WA area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Couette Electric LLC is an electrical maintenance business that operates a variety of residential, commercial, agricultural, and industrial work. Located in Central Washington, Couette Electric LLC ha
3.Linden Electric, Inc.Serving the Cle Elum, WA area
Welcome to Linden Electric, where high quality, competitive pricing and excellent customer service are key components of everything we do. Linden Electric has been providing quality Yakima WA electric
4.Lakeshore ElectricServing the Cle Elum, WA area
ElectriciansConsumer ElectronicsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Lakeshore Electric serves the Yakima, Washington metro area and surrounding communities and focuses on design/build for commercial and industrial projects. Typical projects include: Diaries, Wineries,
5.A & T Quality ElectricServing the Cle Elum, WA area
A & T Quality Electric proudly serves Yakima County and the surrounding areas, including Yakima, Ellensburg, Wapato, Toppenish, Zillah, Selah, Naches, Sunnyside, Prosser and all areas in between. We o
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Advanced Mechanical & ElectricalServing the Cle Elum, WA area
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersRadiators-Heating Sales, Service & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingWater Heater Repair
Advanced Mechanical Electrical Inc is your full service air conditioning and heating contractor. We will service, replace or repair: * Air conditioning units * Heat Pumps * Water heaters * Electrical
Cle Elum Electrician
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.