1.Metaldetector.ComServing the Clayton, NC area
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMetal Detecting Equipment
Take $5 off your online purchase of $50 or more.
What a great company. I want to thank Bill Ladd and Daniel in product support. Both make sure I would be happy. First off, around a week ago I called in to order a Tesoro DeLeon, the MD I wanted. A
2.Black Jacks Metal Detectors & Mining EquipmentServing the Clayton, NC area
Mining Equipment & SuppliesMetal Detecting EquipmentPrecious MetalsCoin Dealers & Supplies
Renters and buyers beware! I needed to rent a metal detector in San diego to help find a lost wedding ring for a friend. Jack scarcely responded many days too late with a Pricey shipping fee from B
2020 McKinnon Dr
CandlesParty & Event PlannersWedding Planning & ConsultantsParty Planning
4.Community Treasures Thrift
11155 US 70 Bus E,
Clothing StoresConsignment ServiceFurniture StoresCollectibles
5.Hidden Treasures Thrift Shop
425 E Main St
Thrift ShopsResale ShopsConsignment Service
6213 Rock Quarry Rd Ste 106
7.Treasure Tutorial Services Inc
408 Arbor Greene Dr
TutoringEducational ServicesTest Preparation
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.