Tammy R Severt DDS PA
101 Conner Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1.Dental Oasis of Clayton
452 Shotwell Road
Dr. Lindsey R. Williams is great. We have been going to her for just a little over 2 years. I tried the KOR In-Office and At-Home Whitening. KOR is pretty incredible! The office staff is great. Dr. Wi
2.Urban Oasis Dental
270 Cornerstone Dr Ste 106
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future