Fallert, Vincent A DDS
12105 Tesson Ferry Professional Ctr, Saint Louis, MO, 63128
1.Richard Bernstein DDS
141 N Meramec Ave Ste 309
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to this Dental Office for over 20 years now. Actually, my entire family uses this dental office. All the staff have been prompt, financial understanding, professional, courteous,
2.Richard A Bernstein, DDS - Bernstein Richard A DDS
632 Audubon Dr
3.Nissen, Richard J, DDS
40 Hillvale Dr
4.Meier, Richard G, DDS
6651 Chippewa St
5.Haffner Richard J Dds
6321 Devonshire Ave
6.O'brien Richard L Dds
4607 Hampton Ave
7.Richard Squires DDS
4630 Gravois Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Sunset Hills Dental Group inc
11810 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63127
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future