1.Jennifer Mmsc Marcellino Pa-C
896 Highway 441 S
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
My grandmother has been Jennifer's patient for years, and Dr. King's before that. She always gets excellent care with Jennifer. If she has any kind of ailment or complaint at all, she's able to get
2.Northeast Georgia Physicians Group Clayton II
773 N Main St
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG) is one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia. NGPG brings together more than 250 talented physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitiMore Nearby Locations »
3.Clinic At Walmart
1455 Highway 441 N
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Northshore Health Care Associat
331 Ridgecrest Cir
5.Rabun Medical Clinic
773 N Main St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
Medical LabsMedical Clinics
7.Northeast Georgia Heart Ctr
116 Ridgecrest Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.